POULTRY WATER TREATMENT
Ionic Cupric Copper
– Applications in Poultry:
1. Sanitize poultry drinking water – vs bacteria and
2. Prevents biofilm in water lines.
3. Prevention and treatment of Crop Mycosis.
4. Reduce moisture and malodor in droppings and drier litter.
5. Improve growth rate and FCR in broilers.
6. Poultry manure treatment at 4 ppm, inhibits anaerobic bacteria, reduce H2S and
7. Use in broilers during feed withdrawal before catching, reduces bacterial load in
crop, i.e., Salmonella, E. coli.(part of HACCP in pathogen reduction in processing plant).
COPPER in solution (ppm)
Restrictions in duration of use
|IONIC CUPRIC COPPER||Cu2+ ions + Minerals||1ppm||None|
|BRAND A (USA)||CuSO4 + Citric Acid + Minerals||392 ppm||Not more than 3 days of use|
|BRAND B (EU)||CuSO4 +Organic Acids + Glycerol||2.5 to 10||Not stated.|
|BRAND C (EU)||CuSO4 +Organic acids||6,000 to 24,000||Not stated.|
|BRAND D||CuSO4 (25 %)||500,000||Not more than 2 days of use|